Purchase/Lease

BUILDING NAME : 2ConnectT@TS

Location : 2 Pereira Road Singapore 368024
Tenure : Freehold
TOP : 2Q 2017

Unit Details :

  • Prominent and Modern Contemporary design
  • 8 storey high with city view and roof top garden
  • Total 14 units
  • Bright and Airy unit with high windows and glass panels
  • Full height glass panels facing main Upper Paya Lebar Road
  • 2 units per floor (private and exclusive) with 2 lift lobbies
  • 8m Ceiling height for 1st level units
  • 5m Ceiling height for 2nd to 7th level units
  • Floor load 10KN for 1st level units
  • Floor load 5KN for 2nd to 7th level units
  • Effective Column free layout
  • Functional space layout
  • Mezzanine floor included in 1st level units
  • Dual entrances for all units except ground floor units
  • 2 ensuites toilets per unit for 2nd to 7th level units (convenience and safe for female staff/customers)
  • Full basement carpark
  • 1 carpark lot per unit

USAGE:

Under URA guidelines: Use Quantum is based on 40% of the total GFA allowed for ancillary use such as office and remaining 60% dedicated for industrial/warehouse/telecommunication utilities purposes.

  • Approved B1 clean and light industrial use i.e. industries which do not use large quantities of chemicals
  • e-Business (see attached detailed URA guidelines on e-business)
  • Telecommunications
  • Data farm / Data centre
  • Internet Service Providers
  • Software development
  • Call centre
  • Core Media activities (see attached detailed URA guidelines on Core media activities)
  • Studio production, dubbing, audio recording, pre-production services
  • Technical training and development e,g, digital media, lighting and sound
  • Creative post production e.g. graphics and sound editing and animation
  • Technical Post production services
  • Network programming
  • Distribution services
  • Content Aggregation
  • Product Design/development
  • Warehouse/Storage
  • Manufacturing/Assembly
  • Servicing/repair e.g. computer hardware and electronics equipment
  • Printing, publishing and allied industries
  • Packing of dried foodstuff
  • Supportive Uses (see attached guidelines from URA)
  • Fitness centre/Gym
  • Showroom
  • Childcare Centre
  • Canteen
  • Non exclusive and limited religious use

BENEFITS/POTENTIAL

  • Freehold Title which are becoming rare in industrial sector
  • No Additional Buyers Stamp Duty
  • No GST payable on purchase
  • Easy to rent or sell
  • 3 mins walk to Tai Seng MRT station (circle line, Paya Lebar Interchange is just 2 stations away)
  • 1 min walk to Upper Paya Lebar Road bus stops
  • Prominently located and easily spotted from Upper Paya Lebar Road
  • Easy access to major highways
  • 10 mins drive to CBD via KPE
  • Plenty of eateries nearby all within walking distance
  • Labour pool from mature housing estates in Hougang, Serangoon, Potong Pasir, Eunos, Kampong Ubi , Macpherson, Kallang and future Bidadari Estate
  • Tai Seng Precinct is an upcoming and promising star outside the city centre. As part of URA larger decentralization strategy to bring jobs and business closer to homes, Tai Seng is a fast becoming a future attractive vibrant district for commercial, residential, retail and light industrial users. With its exclusive convenience of connectivity to major highways, MRT stations and public transport, the city centre, airport and the rest of Singapore are within short distance of travels.
  • Tai Seng will play a supportive role for the new exciting future developments in Paya Lebar Central  (see attached), a special precinct at the urban fringe identified for growth to be a upcoming commercial hub by URA for the next decade, Paya Lebar will potentially experience higher growth in the future.
  • Savings on monthly maintenance and conservancy charges as  no common recreational features such as swimming pool or gymnasium in the development 

LEASING OPPORTUNITIES
For details on all rental and sale please enquire by using our Contact Page.
Enquire

   Unit size and rental rates

Unit Number

Area in Square Meter

Area in Square foot

#01-01

233

(inclusive of Mezzanine floor 123)

2,508

#01-02

239

(inclusive of Mezzanine floor 146)

2,573

#02-01

163

1,755

#02-02

163

1,755

#03-01

163

1,755

#03-02

163

1,755

#04-01

163

1,755

#04-02

163

1,755

#05-01

163

1,755

#05-02

163

1,755

#06-01

163

1,755

#06-02

163

1,755

#07-01

163

1,755

#07-02

163

1,755